Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Have you had your endorphins today?

You may ask yourself "how do you, crone ranger, get your daily dose of endorphins?"

On the other hand, you may not.

I like to have at least one really good, belly wrenching laugh a day. Not a titter, mind you. A full throttle rush which usually ends in me losing my breath, coughing. Make that choking. Not always pretty but terribly, terribly therapeutic.

This is one of the funniest sketches EVER written. A five-star piece of comedic lore. My mother & I still invoke the ghost of the waiter & the hungry diner when sitting down to eat.

"The Two Ronnies" are legends of British comedy. Their work is ageless, side-splitting, pee-inducingly BRILLIANT. Not the tits-n-arse usually attributed to Benny Hill (yuk!). This is cleva, cleva stuff. It just gets better with age & is far too fab not to be shared!

I hope the link works ... not yet a twitter, maintaining @ techno-twit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc3M1nppd3c

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment