Saturday, January 8, 2011

New year, new plans

The waxing, crescent moon lays on its back, deep in the western sky. The air is clear & crisp making the stars all the more vibrant.

All would seem to be well.

The new year brings with it unexpected changes. So soon?

Being that life is impermanent & how you handle the transitions, why not then?

Corey returns to the homestead. Determined to make lemonade out of lemons, he will go to our local college, get a job, etc., etc. Get himself on his feet.

Not what had been planned. But as it is said, "man plans, G-d laughs."

Being a parent to 2 end-stage teenage boys is not easy. At all.

They live in a world that is an athema to me. My mind does not work like theirs at all. No way. Jose. I don't get their neurosynaptic connections.

Bla, bla. I am not the first. I will not be the last.

I am just saying, it is not easy but I will not be beaten down.

Cue ... Whitney Houston blasting "I'm every woman!"

No comments:

Post a Comment