Friday, July 30, 2010

From the world of senior singles ...

It seems that the moment Vic's obit hit the paper, my spam box became innundated with flirts from internet dating sites, specifically senior ones.

Far from being even remotely interested in dating, I must say these sites can provide some serious entertainment value.
A peek into another world.

I have learned little things: when the guy is wearing a baseball hat, it means he is bald. Sensitive usually means he got picked on ruthlessly when younger. No photo & complex scripting also spells some kind of allusive trouble.

This morning, instead of hitting delete all, I read this one & had to post it.

What do YOU think???

'A little about me...

When a man and a woman find each other in this confluence of confusion, insanity, and just downright incivilities that we now seem to be bombarded with from nowhere, rather than give up, rather than compromise who you are, or rather than feel downtrodden, why not fight back, push at what is wrong, fight for what is good, and feel that special bond which only two persons with a true affinity for each other can ever know.

What are you looking for in a partner?

A good hearted woman with a big appetite for loving! I am both passionate and compassionate.

For it to work, it must be both the head and the heart; the lust and the spirit; the touch and the feel; the longing and the release; and, best of all, when we laugh, it will always be for the right reasons and at the right time. For then, but only then, will we experience each other’s inner being.

For I AM ALL MAN. And you must be ALL WOMAN. A rib from my breast. And then you will receive my best, dear person.

I'd just like to add...

I love fine dining with a classy woman who is a lady, and I love classy people who say what they mean, and mean what they say."

No comments:

Post a Comment