Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Two lives. One destiny."

June 18, 1991

That is the inscription on the inside of Vic's wedding band. He never took it off his hand. Made sure it was the first thing he had back in place post procedures.

 


Severe edema forced Vic & I to resort to iced water followed by a slimey soaping, which was successful in freeing his beloved ring from his finger.


 
Posted by Picasa


The ring now hangs around my neck, waiting to be returned to its rightful owner, again. It rests right on my heart chakra. I close my eyes & send him power of my great love through it

We want him well enough to come back home.

To us. To Toby. To be surrounded by all our energies.

If it is meant to be, then it is meant to be ...

Why do we only learn from the hardest, most challenging of experiences?

Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment