Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Global warming? I don't think so ...

I thought I was living in tropical La Florida.
But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. This morning, I woke up to a 28 degree, freezing, frosty Florida.



Instead, it seems I live in La Florida-sur-ice.

I don't care what people think (like I really do) - I am wearing my 20 year old apres ski boots. Uggs off - it's all down to my politically incorrect, "vintage" furry boots for this cold weather baby, baby. Thermal thongs just don't do it when it's this cold. Fleece knickers, there's an idea.

Steaming hot tea, a delicious crumpet dripping with melted butter & an early morning crackling fire - yep, that works fine.

Definitely a night for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooup with garlic bread.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment